Managing complex global retail labeling programs calls for a reliable supply chain platform. ITL's LabelVantage™ online platform has been designed and developed to provide ITL with the competitive edge in delivering label programs fast, reliably and on a global scale.
LabelVantage™ comprises of the following modules:
- Contains all of the specifications of the RFID labels including encoding requirements.
- ITL systems integrators work with the IT function of the retailer in order to set up the exchange of RFID label order information between the retailer’s garment purchase order system and LabelVantage™.
- The systems integrators also develop the data extracts required for the automated print and encoding system, LV-Print.
- LabelVantage™ simplifies the label ordering process for garment manufacturers via an intuitive online ordering facility.
- Label order information is extracted from the Retailers ERP and distributed to ITL’s global Print & Manufacturing Service Bureaus in order to enable customers to place orders online.
- LV-Print is the automated variable data printing and RFID encoding component of LabelVantage™.
- LV-Trace provides order status enquiry and management reporting facilities.
- Reflect RFID completes the end-to-end solution by offering retailers the software to increase store performance taking advantage of RFID.